Email & Hosting solutions that help you focus on running your business
Many Long Island small businesses find it challenging to deploy, maintain, and protect their technology. Whether you’re looking to lower your IT costs, avoid unexpected issues, communicate more efficiently, or make a plan for business continuity, Keyskeya Technology has a solution for you.
We utilize a variety of professional hosting solutions:
- Colocation – world-class data center services dedicated to scaling with your business
- Web Hosting Services – including the latest technologies, tools, and controls for professional results
- Email Hosting Services – Microsoft Exchange hosting for enterprise-level communications at a small-business cost
Keyskeya Technology provides many different options for Web hosting. Whether you are building a basic brochure website for your business, or you need a full online store with catalog, shopping cart, and e-commerce functionality, Keyskeya has the tools you need to build a successful site as well as resources for professional website design.
State-of-the-art redundant power, bullet proof system architecture, and a perfectly conditioned environment guarantees absolute protection of your data.
As a Keyskeya Technology customer, you will benefit from the following:
- 100 percent Uptime SLA
- State-of-the-art, raised-floor data center
- Redundant conditioned power and air
- Back up by UPS Systems
- Reliable back up power with multiple Caterpillar diesel generators
- State-of-the-art security and fire safety
- Biometric security
- Carrier neutral network access
- Customizable Internet bandwidth
Keyskeya provides highly effective, outsourced anti-spam and anti-virus email filtering solutions for corporations, small businesses, Internet Service Providers, and technology companies. And our service is compatible with any email system – no need to install any hardware or software, nor are there any ongoing maintenance requirements.
When it comes to email, downtime is something you simply can’t accept. And you really can’t afford to spend any more time in managing, maintaining, and supporting your email application, either. It’s time to free up your resources and let the experts take care of your business email needs.