Smart Long Island Business Owners Want to Protect Their Systems & Data
Without a secure network environment, your company is vulnerable to a number of external threats. They can harm your system and bring your business operations to an unwelcome halt. Whether you do business online through a website, or use e-mail to communicate with clients, you need to guard against hackers.
Keyskeya Technology are Long Island Network Security Specialists
We offer a wide range of onsite and offsite network security services to protect you from viruses, spam, spyware and other threats. Our Microsoft Certified computer consultants can perform a risk-assessment report of your network and identify any vulnerable areas. We can then implement a total security plan that protects your email, client information, financial records, and much more.
Included In Our Total Security Plan
- A network security assessment that identifies your susceptibility to hackers, viruses, spam and other threats
- A range of security solutions geared to fit your operational and financial goals
- Spyware protection and removal that safeguards your desktops from malware, spyware and worms.
- Anti-virus programs that intercept and prevent viruses from infecting your email and desktops
- Virtual Private Networks (VPNs) to ensure secure data access for your offsite employees
- Firewall installations that prevent hackers and other unauthorized users
- 24/7 remote monitoring to ensure the integrity of your network security